Monday, March 29, 2010

Are You Ready to Master Blogging Strategy?

I began blogging about two years ago when I wanted to make money marketing products from my network marketing company. I had an SEO company help me to get the blog up and going and then I went through a short training on how to post an article. I had no clue what I should write on my blog. They also told me to put my keywords in the section for the tags so I guessed at what I should put in there. Needless to say, I got nowhere with sales from my blog and the money was not well spent.


Now, two years later I have been a part of the blogging classes at the 7 figure internet school that I belong to. Little by little I have been learning exactly what I need to do to get my blog elevated to page one of Google on certain keywords. I was still a little unsure of how to choose a great title and good supporting keywords.

Last week on one of our trainings, our instructor held a special training for us on choosing Great Titles and finding excellent keyword phrases for our tags. I was so happy that our trainers recognized that we needed some help in this area and changed their training schedule so those of us who are students could begin to master the art of picking a title and great tags for our blogs that will get us good ranking. My confidence keeps growing and growing as I learn the secrets of blogging.

It seemed as if my labor was in vein when I first began blogging, but my efforts led up to where I am now. Little did I know that I would be a part of the best entrepreneur training school in the industry today. My confidence keeps growing and growing as I learn the secrets of blogging. I am so blessed to have a caring company that is concerned about my success in home business.

To view my most recent blog work go to http://www.startalegitimatehomebasedbusiness.info/