Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Successful Entrepreneur Traits - Grow Every Day

Have you ever thought to yourself ‘There is too much to learn… I’ll never be able to do this’? If you have, I want to encourage you to never give up.

It seems like others are able to understand the process of what to do, but I just don’t get it. Have you had those thoughts? I have. Too many times. But I want to share something with you to encourage you.

Everyone else who knows what they are doing had a time when they started and did not know what to do either. The reason that they are doing very well now is that they kept studying the industry and learning from others and from trial and error what works. They had the true entrepreneurial spirit. They did not give up. Instead, they kept reading and studying every day until they began to understand things enough so they knew exactly what it was they had to do every day.

I had these same questions. But someone told me that if I would study every day and listen to others teaching, I too would get to the place where I would be knowledgeable enough to be very successful. That is exactly what is happening. Every day I learn something new and now am an entrepreneur on the road to building wealth successfully. I know that you also will become a successful entrepreneur if you make a point to learn more every day.

Paul Mattison
Prosperity Builder