Sunday, September 13, 2009

Successful Entrepreneur Traits- Narrowing Your Focus

It’s difficult to know how to make money from home online for beginners. We search for something that will help us to make at least some money starting right away. Some do and some don’t. So in our desperation to make the money that we needed last week, we keep searching for the magic opportunity that will keep us afloat financially. Every one of finds out that there is no magic opportunity for us to make money from home using the internet.

But I keep reading the claims that so and so made over six figures last year. I want to do that too so bad that I can’t give up. I keep trying and trying refusing to give up. Which opportunity is right for me? Will I be able to succeed? Many people are asking themselves that question right now. If this is where you are at right now, please don’t give up. You can and will be successful if you persist.

Let me share what I’ve learned about finding something that works for me; something that will make me some money. There are many good opportunities selling great products on the internet using direct marketing and also through networking programs. Often times, we will check out several programs to find out which one will work the best only to find out that none of them are working. We get too spread out that we can’t give the proper attention to any of the business opportunities that we are checking out and it looks as if none of them is any good.

I have been in this scenario and thanks to the entrepreneur development program that have been a part of, I received help to realize that I had to narrow my focus and work on mastering one thing first before going on the the next. I learned that the best system for any of us is the one that we are focused on. Learn the system. Then learn some advertising strategies. Then learn how to communicate to your prospects and customers. It will take some time, but if we are persistent and keep developing our skills, we will succeed! That is what those who are entrepreneurs making six figures did.

If you don’t know what is a solid business opportunity to focus on, then find someone who is successful and ask them to help you. Develop the traits of a successful entrepreneur by being mentored by one or more of them. I recommend this mentoring program – buildingwealthsuccessfully.com .

Yes, it is difficult for a beginner to know how to make money working from home online, but you too can be among the successful ones if… you don’t give up.

Paul Mattison
Prosperity Builder
507-752-6102