Friday, September 4, 2009

Successful Entrepreneur Traits- Conquering Your Day



The 21 Day Challenge has truly been a valuable challenge for me. I have realized that there are traits that every aspiring entrepreneur must aquire. We are busy people doing a lot of things so our day can get away from us without getting some of the important items accomplished. After setting my goals and pinpointing what is the most important things that I want to accomplish, I have had to take a look at my day. I only have so many hours to work with. How am I spending my time? What am I getting accomplished during my wakened hours. Does it work toward the fulfillment of my goal? Am I neglecting other important things that need to be taken care of?



I realized that there were things that I was doing that were being time robbers. Spending too much time looking through emails and reading them was one of them. I have now given myself five (5) minutes to look through my emails. I was watching videos and listening to recordings; many times to learn what others are doing to be successful. I have now realized that even though I might learn something helpful, if it keeps me from completing necessary work that my business requires or spending some time with my family, then it has to go.



Prior to this challenge, I got by with wasting valuable time and no one else knew…so I thought. Others knew because my business wasn’t growing like it should. I wasn’t making sales which translates into dollars of income which is the real reason I am involved in free enterprise business in the first place. Even if I don’t reach my 21 day goal, I will have attained something more valuable than my goal. I have learned much about



1. Fine tuning my goals- breaking them down into bite sized chunks
2. Planning my day- making the most of every hour
3. Cleaning house- getting rid of less important things that rob me of time
4. The importance of having a coach or someone to be held responsible



Building wealth successfully is my mission, now, so that I can have the financial freedom and time freedom so that I can do those things which I am very passionate about accomplishing. If you are wanting to develop as a mature entrepreneur and are looking for a professional coach and mentor to help you, check this out. Click here. I’m sure glad that I did



Paul Mattison
Prosperity Builder
507-752-6102