Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Successful Entrepreneur Traits - Learn and Implement Something New Every Day

As an aspiring entrepreneur I was told by a coach of mine that if I wanted to grow in maturity as a business person, I would have to step out and do something every day that was outside of my comfort zone.
We all have things that we are afraid to do or don’t know what we are doing because we haven’t done it before. In order to overcome the fear or to learn the process, it is vital that we step out and try something new each and every day. On tasks such as building a website that are monumental to a beginner, we should take it one bite at a time and dive into a different segment until we learn how to do the whole thing. Once we have done it once, it won’t seem like an unconquerable feet any more.
This is true in anything new that we do. Whether a new home business or starting a blog or just meeting new people in person or on the phone. It is going to feel uncomfortable at first but once we get our feet wet, it won’t seem so difficult or so scary. An important part of my development on these areas is the entrepreneur development program that I participate in. When I face something that seems like a giant, there are people there to help me overcome the ant syndrome and to take the challenge like a warier.
I encourage you all to seek out a good entrepreneur coach to help you to get through the roadblocks and to overcome every obstacle that would otherwise keep you from being successful. Learn something new every day and challenge yourself to do something every day that stretches your ability and comfort level.